Summer is nearly over and that means that it’s time for football season! Kick off this Fall with new vision and a once in a lifetime opportunity to attend an exclusive Colts Watch Party!
Making sure you get to attend this special event is easy. All you have to do is take advantage of 20/20 Institute’s Lifetime LASIK Assurance plan. Schedule your bilateral (both eyes) procedure by October 31st and you and one guest will receive an invitation to visit the Colts Training Facility and cheer on your Colts as they play the Jets on December 5th, 2016!
Also included in the Watch Party:
- Meet and greet with a Colts Representative at the Colts Training Facility
- Tour the spectacular Colts Facility
- Enjoy delicious catering complete with complimentary food and drinks
20/20 Institute of Indianapolis is a world class facility offering the best, 5-star customer service experience out there. Our patients can also benefit from the best long-term LASIK plan in the country.
If you choose to take advantage of 20/20 Institute’s Lifetime Lasik Assurance Plan, you’ll enjoy:
- Advanced Bladeless Custom Wavefront-Optimized® LASIK or PRK procedures
- Priority Appointment Times
- Our Exclusive 20/20 or it’s free LASIK Money Back Guarantee
- The peace of mind that comes with our Lifetime LASIK Assurance Plan
- 24/7 access to our Clinical Director, Dr. Diana Fisher via her cell phone and email
Remember, this is a unique opportunity! Space is limited and this promotion will no longer be available once capacity has been reached.
Don’t risk missing out! Fill out our contact form to schedule your bilateral LASIK procedure under 20/20 Institute’s Lifetime Lasik Assurance Plan today and claim your spot at the Colts Watch Party!
Requires purchase of bilateral (both eyes) Lifetime LASIK Assurance Plan. Tickets to this event are available on a first come first serve basis. Recipient MUST fill out the contact form on this page to be eligible for the Watch Party Event. Contact us for full details. Patient Medical Candidacy will be determined by an independent 20/20 Institute doctor. LASIK has risks discuss them with your provider.