LASIK Eye Surgery Cost
How We Make LASIK Affordable
When first exploring their options for LASIK, one of the first things we encourage patients to look at is an affordability calculator. In this stage of the process, this helps you consider the cost of LASIK vs. a lifetime of… corrective eyewear. For many people, LASIK actually saves money in the long run. Of course, this doesn’t include the benefits that are harder to put a dollar value on — the freedom of waking every day and seeing the world around in vivid clarity.READ MORE >
We make our pricing competitive with the rest of the industry, with a key difference: 20/20 Institute is the only place where you’ll receive this kind of exceptional experience that you get with us for the price of your surgery.… Unlike some of the budget LASIK providers in the area, we go the extra mile, doing things like having your surgeon meet with you personally before the day of your procedure, and making sure you’re comfortable before, during, and after surgery.READ MORE >
To show our appreciation for our military, we offer a discount on our Lifetime Plan to active-duty service people and veterans. We do also have a referral program that can lower LASIK surgery costs with us. Please contact us… for more details or if you have any questions.READ MORE >
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Have Questions About Your Vision? We would like to invite you to a free consultation where all of your questions will be answered.
LASIK Surgery Financing in Indianapolis
Take a look below to see some of the options for both payment and financing we have available.
Payment Options We Accept for LASIK
We accept the following payment methods for LASIK at 20/20 Institute.
- Cash, Check, and Cards: We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as cash or cashier’s checks.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA): These tax-free accounts allow patients the freedom to choose how to spend their healthcare dollars are typically usable on LASIK surgery costs. Please contact your service provider for further details, and 20/20 Institute will be happy to help as well.
LASIK Financing Options
We understand that financing is the better or more flexible option for many people and encourage everyone to look at the following options we’ve worked with. Our dedicated staff can help you choose the right program for you.
- Alphaeon Credit: Alphaeon is a revolving credit line with various no-interest or with-interest payment options.
- CareCredit: CareCredit is a healthcare credit card with some no-interest options. Your CareCredit card has the added benefit of being usable on other healthcare expenses after your LASIK procedure is fully paid off.
- GreenSky: GreenSky is a medical term loan that we’re able to offer with no interest if paid in full in either 24 months with our Lifetime Plan or 12 months with our One Year Plan. When your GreenSky loan is paid off, the account is simply closed.
Come to 20/20 Institute for Your LASIK Surgery
We hope you have a good understanding of the payment and financing options we have, and how LASIK can be your most affordable path to a future of crystal-clear vision. If you have any questions at all, our staff is always more than happy to help, so give us a call at (317) 202-0669 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.